Info Jeunes Nouvelle-Aquitaine is the regional youth information centre for the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region in France. It's an association that supports young people by providing them practical information about their everyday life and on all kind of topics.
We are looking for one European volunteer for a ESC project in the office of Limoges. The project is cofinanced within the framework of the European Solidarity Corps programme.
Important : The project has not been approuved yet by the French national agency. The implementation of the project depends on the results of the last call for ESC projects (results soon).
- Place: Limoges (Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France)
- Fields: European and International cooperation, mobility, youth, education, citizenship
- Period: from 03/10/2022 to 05/07/2023
- Number of volunteers : 1
- Bringing a European dimension to the activities of the youth information centre,
- Ensuring a better visibility of international mobility and European citizenship for young people.
- Sharing his/her mobility experience with young people from Limoges and the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region,
- Informing young people about the opportunities of international mobility (studies, internships, volunteering, jobs, youth exchanges…),
- Participating in collective workshops about mobility, including with non-formal education methods,
- Receiving young people individually and support them in their mobility projects, especially for volunteering projects within the framework of the European Solidarity Corps (the centre has an accreditation to send French young people abroad): help in the search for projects, mobility preparation, support when they come back...The volunteer will also work on the promotion of the French ESC volunteers’ projects sent abroad by the association,
- Helping to communicate about international mobility (posters, brochures, social medias, website, videos, testimonies…),
- Participating in some projects with other local partners,
- Suggesting activities within the framework of mobility or about the European and international topics,
- Participating in the activities of the office of Limoges, about youth information in general.
Accommodation, food, transport and other arrangements
All the following practical arrangements are financed within the framework of the European Solidarity Corps programme :
- Accommodation (independent studio or a shared flat with an private bedroom in the city centre of Limoges)
- Travel costs from the place of origin to the venue of the activity, and return (limit according to the ESC program rules)
- Local transport (bus card)
- Food allowance : minimum 200 euros/month
- Health insurance (CIGNA)
- Pocket money for personal costs (6€/day, that is to say around 180€/month),
- At least online French lessons (thanks to OLS platform),
- On-arrival and mid-term trainings with other European volunteers doing their project in France, (in another French city),
- Mobility preparation (by the sending organisation),
The volunteer will be followed by the sending and host organisations.
- Age: 18-30 year-old volunteer,
- Legal residents of European program countries
- No special certification, diploma or professional experience is required,
- Being proactive, spontaneous, open-minded and be ready to have challenges,
- Being ready to live in a medium-sized city of around 135 000 inhabitants,
- Having interests in the field of youth information and international mobility,
- Basic notions of French would be more convenient for the project.
- In order to apply, please fill in the following application form in French or English (a CV also is required)
- Application deadline : 03/05/2022
More information about the project on the ESC plateforme.
For more information :
ESC project officer